The Parmesan cheese, which glorifies the taste of spaghetti and pizza can now be utilized to enhance the taste of your garlic bread. Is it hard to believe? Go on reading and you will surely love this recipe.
Italian spices and buttery texture make this dish a hot favorite amongst all the age groups. Moreover, it is extremely convenient to make, so you don’t have to be a genius cook for mastering this recipe.
- Recipe: Smoked Parmesan bread with garlic
- Meal course: Side dish
- Prep time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
- Cooking appliance: Electric smoker
- Special ingredient: Parmesan cheese – 1/3 cup (fresh & grated)
- Butter – ½ cup
- French bread slices
- Dried oregano – ½ teaspoon
- Salt as required
- Chopped parsley – fresh
- Take a shallow frying pan and melt the butter in it. Add the spices to it and let them blend perfectly.
- Coat this mixture on both the sides of the bread slices and let it cool for a while.
- Toast the bread slices in the smoker for 2 to 3 minutes until they get crispy on the edges.
- Remove the slices and turn them upside down so that the toasted part is now on the top. Coat the toasted side with garlic and sprinkle parsley and Parmesan over it. Smoke the slices for 1-2 minutes until the toppings melt.
Crunchy, crispy and delicious garlic bread is now ready to quench the thirst of your hunger pangs.
Master Chef’s tips
You can also add chopped basil to the butter solution to increase the spice quotient of this recipe.
Words of Wisdom
This recipe acts as a perfect side dish and proves to be ideal for both brunch and breakfasts. Use of apple wood chips is recommended to add a surprise element to this grand recipe!